We subscribe to the highest standards of moral and ethical practice and specifically denounce all forms of corruption, bribery, impropriety and corporate crime.
We are committed to working within set policies, procedures and professional ethics, and to supporting the judicial infrastructure and political will to hold those who transgress our commitment to these ideals accountable.
We support the Blue Company initiative and look forward to a corruption-free business environment in East Africa and elsewhere across the world.
Environmental sustainability is important to us. We are consciously aware of the impact of climate change, environmental pollution, and the unsustainable exploitation of marine and terrestrial ecosystems on the communities we serve. This is why strive to make our due contribution to global sustainability initiatives and specifically commit to the following that are within our absolute control:
- Promotion of remote working to support the reduction of carbon emissions attributable to work-related travel;
- Promotion of healthy living and work-life balance to personalize our commitment to sustainability;
- Elimination of document printing and hard copy documentation and record keeping to reduce the carbon footprint relating these work practices;
- Intelligent recycling of material resources and the preservation of water and non-renewable energy we may be using to extend utility of available resources;
- Reduction of waste and the responsible disposal of inevitable waste emanating from our work to both preserve the world’s resources and to reduce the burden of waste processing on the environment;
- Legal, statutory and regulatory compliance in furtherance of environmental conservation;
- Active collaboration with all actors working to save our planet in order to grow and increase the urgency and momentum of sustainability initiatives.
These initiatives are all duly enforced through the firm's management policies.
Additionally, we have made and continue to make both financial contributions and contributions in kind in support of client organisations and local communities actively involved in global sustainability programmes.
Start with the customer – find out what they want and give it to them.